Monday, July 20, 2009

Alright already!

Just read my niece Ina's latest blog and as usual am greatly impressed with her writing skills. I especially enjoy the embedded wit that pops up.

I hadn't noticed before that Ina, in her "about me", describes herself as a cynic.

Well this has got me to thinking. (Always a bit chancy if you know what I mean) Anyway, I got to thinking about skepticism. I'm for it. I've also come to the realization that sometimes I am too skeptical of my own self. As a matter of fact I'm feeling that way right now. I'm skeptical of my skepticism. I am in the process of doing a complete self examination of the quality of my skepticism. Give me a minute or two.

Okay, I've got it. I was confusing my skepticism with my cynicism. Feels good to get that worked out. Kind of a surprise because I am not ordinarily cynical. I am beginning to lean in that direction though because......................

No comments:

Post a Comment